(Image credit: Amazon.com)
I’m usually horrible at taking part in tags but this one is super easy so I figured I’d give a go. It will be really interesting to see other book bloggers out there participate in this one and just how many of these books we all have read. Thanks for tagging me Carla! And if you haven’t already check out Carla’s lovely blog. 🙂
- Include the link to Amazon’s List
- Tag the creator of the meme (Perfectly Tolerable)
- Tag and thank the Person that tagged you
- Copy the list below and indicate which ones you have read
- Tally up your total
- Comment on the post you were tagged in and let them know how many you read
- Tag 5 new people! (And comment on one of their posts to let them know you tagged them)
All right, now let’s take a look;
100 Books To Read In a Lifetime List
So, I have read 20 of the 100. Not very many of them really and it seems the majority were the ones I read as a child but maybe someday I’ll actually try a few more of these.
I think this is a very interesting tag, so I if you have not been nominated but would like to do it please do. It will be fun to see what everyone had read and whether we agree with this list. I will nominate some of my friends, but if you don’t want to do it that is fine.
Kim @ By Hook or By Book
Berit and Vicci @ Audio Killed the Bookmark
Mischenko @ Read Rant Rock&Roll
Darque Dreamer @ Darque Dreamer Reads
And anyone else that sees this and would like to take part in this super easy tag!